Imagine breathtaking scenery, historic castles, ancient clans and a welcome reception. Highland cows, tartan, bagpipes and whisky. Think Scotland. Think Destination Scotland for an unforgettable Scottish experience.
1300 475 899
Destination Scotland in Australia/New Zealand work alongside our Edinburgh office to give all clients from Down under a local contact that can help plan your Scottish experience.
- All prices are in Australian dollars
- Tailor made packages to suit your budget and needs
- Personalised service and local knowledge - you will visit places you might otherwise miss!
- We book for individuals, families, couples, and groups
- Specialists in ticket and hotel packages to the World famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Celebrations, World Piping Championships, Braemar and other Highland games, Open Golf Championships when in Scotland and all other major (and minor) events in Scotland!
- Attraction ticket service so we save on time consuming queues and give you the best advice on what to see in Scotland, these include Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodshire, Royal Yacht Britannia, Stirling Castle, Distilleries, Cruises, Scenic Railways and much more!
- Our aim is to make sure you make the most of your Scottish Experience.
We hope to hear from you very soon!
Destination Scotland work closely with these bodies but are not affiliated to all!
Scotland offers a superb destination but there are many reasons to visit. We are delighted to offer travel solutions that will meet your requirements as well as your expectations!
If you have specific requirements we can fulfil these and offer ideas to enhance them.
- Ancestry / Genealogy
- Cruises and Rail
- Major Events
We can offer all the above within Scottish Tours (Independent or Group) that can include:
- Variety of Accommodation options
- Major Event Tickets
- Car Hire & B&Bs
- Rail Passes
- Motorhome Hire
- Personalised Itineraries
- Highland Games & Festivals
- Historic Scotland Passes
- Attraction Entries
- Group Discounts
We have a vast range of experience in organisation of groups, therefore whether a small or large clan we can arrange all for you!
Please give us a call and speak to Felicity if you have any questions:
1300 475 899
Ultimate Scottish Experience
Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Packages
World famous performance, that runs on the Castle Esplanade for just over 3 weeks in August. Spectacular and not to be missed! We have guaranteed tickets and a variety of accommodation options
Scotland is such a beautiful country full of interesting tales and rugged landscapes, and we feel that it’s well worth extending an Edinburgh city package and adding a few nights to marvel at the natural beauty of this spectacular country.
The major cities are wonderful and full of history, but to get a proper feel of Scotland you need to get on a tour and see the beautiful and rugged scenery as well as try a dram or two with the locals! We offer a wide variety of tours and will tailor this to your requirements.
Edinburgh Hogmanay & Winter Packages
As one of the Worlds most famous festivals, Edinburgh really knows how to celebrate the Old Year & Welcome the New.
The Festivities start around 28th December right through to Hogmanay with many events on 1st January.
Click here for our 2017 brochure
Scotland is superb – let us make the most of it for you!
© 2016 All Rights Reserved: Destination Scotland | A Glory Days Australia Trading Name.